Old May 20th 04, 01:19 PM
Welches

Default I think it's time to tell ds...CTTS

JennP wrote in message

"Em" wrote in message

Awww! I just got a delighted chill :-) How sweet. Is he going to come to
the ultrasound with you?

We plan on bringing him. I have to admit though, I'm a little scared

because
of my other losses. I know everything is fine so far, but I have this
irrational fear that we'll get there and find out...well, you know. I know
it's irrational, and deep down I know everything will be ok.

When I took #1 to the u/s she loved it, but did get bored towards the end.
We did have an extra long one, but I'd make sure he has a supply of
something to keep him amused if necessary. For all the problems I was glad
#1 had been there, and she thought it was great to see the baby.

He's just so thrilled he brings tears to my eyes so many times during the
day.

Just wait till he can feel/see baby kick. It's so lovely watching their
face. #1 used to tell me what she thought #2 was doing ("giving me a hug"
was her favourite)

EDD #2 10/24/04
24th October's a good due date-#1 was due then: #2 was due 23rd October!!
Are you planning on him being there for the birth?
Debbie