Old April 15th 04, 09:58 PM
Brandy Kurtz

Default Asthma

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
"Sean & Olivia Moran" wrote in message
news:Kbcfc.37931$rg5.65524@attbi_s52...
I posted here a couple of day ago
My 9 month old has now been on a nebulizer,I have noticed that he hole
attitude has changed he is not sleeping at all through the day he also is
having these aggression spells were he is grabbing my hair and trying to

bit
my nose.I was wondering if this is due to the nebulizer treatments,he has
never been like this before and i'm a little worried for him

This can be from the nebulizer. Call his doctor. (S)he can make a medication
change to help with these problems.

Jeff

Really?? Just seems like normal baby behavior to me! I have never
noticed heightened aggression after nebulizer treatments.

Brandy

Olivia