Old June 28th 03, 05:44 PM
Doan

Default Fern Really is a Hoot!

I would say that you just described yourself, LaVonne. ;-)

Doan

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Fern is such a hoot, but "she" did give us a great post. She doesn't
even realize that her post is so inconsistent with the majority of her
posts that it's laughable.

Enjoy!

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

FWD from the Internet

Not my words--nor my problem. Read on....

I was drug to church on Sunday mornings.

I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.

I was drug to family reunions no matter the weather.

I was drug to the bus stop to go to school every weekday.

I was drug by my ears when disrespectful to adults and teachers.

I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents.

Those drugs are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in

everything I do, say, and think.

They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin, and if today's
children

had this kind of drug problem, America would certainly be a better
place.

fwd from the Internet.