Old September 3rd 08, 02:48 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:
If you want to get stressed, I have a good recipe...

...try to get school supplies on the evening before school starts!

It gets a little ridiculous doesn't it! I waited a little to long and
had to make two stops to get wide lined one subject tablets. We
actually get the school lists on the last day of the previous school
year but that doesn't help the first year student/parent. The lists are
also posted in all the stores. Of course - we get their and the teacher
has a few more items that she wants for her specific classroom.

I have heard horror stories about the cost of supplies and I'm lucky in
that regard. I spent $35 for two kids so I didn't think that was to
bad. Wipes was the most expensive thing. Baby wipes are apparently an
integral part of classroom education these days, lol.

--

Nikki