Old October 26th 04, 05:55 PM
Ann Porter

Default CTTS: Guess what I'm thinking of?

Little boy was playing a guessing game with me the other day: Guess what
I'm thinking of?

"It's bright, and yellow, and in the sky in the daytime, and makes you
sneeze."

It's the sun. I just thought it was cute that he added "and makes you
sneeze." Little boy is a sun-sneezer. That's not a characteristic I think
most people would use when describing the sun.

More about sun-sneezing:

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives...0242.Me.r.html

Best,
Ann

--
Where we are weak, harshness and fear will not make us strong;
where we are strong, gentleness and forebearance will not make us weak. --