Old February 20th 05, 10:13 PM
Iuil

"Unadulterated Me" wrote

I thought the gossip way back was that she was having a girl?

Nah, it was announced around October that it was another boy. I remember
thinking that she was either further on than they were saying or they'd had
a CVS because she was only around 13/14 weeks at the time.

"Vidal said Victoria Beckham could have a fourth child, but the risks
would be greater."

Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

I know someone who's had six, the most recent this time last year.

The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do another
one.

Jean