Old February 24th 05, 10:59 AM
andrea

I have never heard of people having more than 3 c sections. The scar
tissue becomes weak to keep making incisions the woman would have to
much difficulty in carrying the baby when getting to full term.

Unadulterated Me wrote in message ...
Iuil wrote:

Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

I know someone who's had six, the most recent this time last year.

The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do another
one.

Yeah I know you can have more, wasn't it one of the Kennedy ladies who
had 11 or something? It's just that most women are told to not get
pregnant again after the third c/section or offered a tubal ligation
during the c/section, but it seems they daren't be so presumtious to
'special people' like the Beckhams. She can have as many as her money
can buy.

Andrea