Old May 12th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default She told my 12 yrs old daughter first

wrote
I'm interested to know how others would deal with situation like the
one I describe.

==
I would urge you to keep parent matters strickly between you and mom. Kids
don't belong in that loop--ever. That's what I would stress
to the mom. If she continues to pull that crap, keep a detailed record of
each occurence and bring it up in court. Judges can rule on these
behavioral matters. If she continues after that, she will be violating a
court order.