Old March 22nd 04, 02:36 PM
Nikki

Default 14 mth old possibly self-weaning - where to from here?

Cathy wrote:
Irene wrote:

To do chocolate milk, you might want to just get some Hershey's syrup
(or equivalent) and add some to the milk, rather than commercially
done chocolate milk, which has a ton of added sugar.

That's a great idea, thanks. I know that DH would polish off
chocolate milk (prob before I could give it to DD) if I did buy it
(haven't as yet) which makes it pricey.

That is how I made mine at first as well (and still do quite a bit). I also
mix the chocolate you buy with the white milk so it wasn't so strong.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)