Old May 23rd 04, 06:48 PM
Kelly Hassett

Default Please Help!!!!!!!!!

Im 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. My daughter who is now 22 months was
a perfect pregnancy. No morning sickness, problems or fatigue. But this time
around Im not having the same luck. For the last 2 weeks i havent been able
to keep anything down and im always so tired. Plus my doctor tells me there
may be a problem as my HCG levels are only at 850. They are suppose to be a
lot higher by now. I dont know what to do. Im told not to stress but not
being able to eat and the fact something may be wrong is really scarring me.
Any advice would be much appriciated.
Thanks
Kellie