Old May 23rd 04, 10:53 PM
Dawn and David

Default Please Help!!!!!!!!!

Hello there-the feeling sick must be a good sign.With my little girl I had
loads of problems like bleeding until 17 weeks, but she and I hung on and
she is very healthy now.The thing I tried to hang onto in those first few
weeks was that I felt very ill-very sick.I will keep my fingers crossed for
you.Take care-Dawn
"Kelly Hassett" wrote in message
Im 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. My daughter who is now 22 months

was
a perfect pregnancy. No morning sickness, problems or fatigue. But this

time
around Im not having the same luck. For the last 2 weeks i havent been

able
to keep anything down and im always so tired. Plus my doctor tells me

there
may be a problem as my HCG levels are only at 850. They are suppose to be

lot higher by now. I dont know what to do. Im told not to stress but not
being able to eat and the fact something may be wrong is really scarring

me.
Any advice would be much appriciated.
Thanks
Kellie