Old May 18th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default Native American Children in middle of peyote use case: any opinions?

"fx" wrote in message
Ron wrote:
"fx" wrote in message
0:-] wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 11:31:02 -0700, fx wrote:

"Native American Children in middle of peyote use case: any
opinions?"

Sure. It's a crock of **** to call a mind altering drug a religious
ceremonial substance. And especially ****ty to feed mind altering drugs
to children.

But it's OK with you if Child Protective Services forces massive amounts
of Ritalin, Prozak ,Zoloft, Paxil and Adderall down children's throats
every day against their, and their parents will?

what's wrong with this picture?

Your bias.

CPS does not force anyone to take any drug. I have never seen a CPS
worker standing over someone shoving pills down their throat, never heard
of it, have never seen it written in any reputable forum.

In case you missed it, doctors are the only ones in this country who can
write prescriptions for those drugs. Also, all parents do things against
the will of their children, or haven't you noticed that. Every single
one of us do it. Without exception. Why? Because we are required to do
what we think is best for our children, its a moral obligation. As for
the will of the parents, I have fostered more than 200 children, many on
these types of drugs, and have never had one single parent complain about
them. Not one. Not once. But then again maybe they realize just how
much they have screwed up their own kids and are willing to let someone
one else make a call of their type rather than admit to their own
culpability in their child's situation.

Ron

try this for yourself and learn Google

Child Protective Services forces Ritalin

Oh.... joy. More propaganda web sites. Ya know, the nice thing about the
internet is that anyone can write anything, truth or fiction, and not be
held accountable for what they write. Imagine what it would be like if our
government had that protection.

You want more information? Try some of the following web sites. I can say
with some authority that they are not going to be propaganda filled sites,
because I actually read what they say and screen for the propaganda that you
seem to prefer.

I'd suggest that you actually be the one to learn to use google. Learn how
to build a search that is going to screen out the BS and give you fact
rather than fiction.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...cinterest.html

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Ritalin.html

http://www.healing-arts.org/children...rd-ritalin.htm