Old February 25th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

Default CHALLENGES TO KANE AND RON THEY IGNORED

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:55:34 GMT, "krp" wrote:

....more attempts to dodge his claims by lying about what I said and
did not say. Here is Ken's post where I very plainly state that the
international study claims that all children showed a similar increase
in aggression after spanking.

I made no claim, nor did the study, that there was a "causal"
relationship...but what does Ken do with my statement....?

He rewrites it for me so he can find a bolt hole to dive out of.

I'll mark his statement....with ***

I remember. I want you to prove your claim. I won't prove mine till you prove JUST ONE of your original claims.
Pick either:

1. SAC DOLLS.

2. Spanking CAUSES kids to become aggressive.***

Where did I make such a claim, Ken?

You are lying, again.

You missed my piece with citation by report of authoritative research that
indeed showed that African American, Hispanic, and Caucasian children all
showed similar increases in aggression after spanking.

I've made my claim.

Please provide the support for that claim Kane.

You've been watching it in this thread.

As to my actual claim I provided citations from the research abstract.
Stop your lying Ken, and admit there is NO such thing as scientific
proof of non-spanking CAUSING SOCIOPATHY IN CHILDREN.

YOU were the one that tried to claim a "cause," and YOU can't provide
proof of your claim...not even a correlation, let alone a causal
connection.

Dodger. Liar. Fraud.

That's what YOU are, Ken.

Now come back for some more. Your actual statements and my actual
statements are very easy to find.

Kane