Old March 28th 06, 09:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default good morning

Anonymama wrote:

I have the impression that babies like to be born in the godforsaken
early hours -- my first was born at four o'clock in the morning (after
I'd been in labor for one night, one day, and another night). Is that
really how things are, or am I mistaken? And if so, why is it that
serious labor so often happens overnight?

Given a choice I'd rather get a good night's sleep, labor during the
day, and have the kid in the evening...

DS's water broke at 3:00 am, but didn't have him until about 14 hours
later, just in time for dinner.