Old December 21st 04, 05:26 AM
CME

"steveb" wrote in message
news
On 21 Dec 2004 04:06:25 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

Oh dear. Another one that doesn't get the difference. I criticized YOUR
POINT
OF VIEW...nothing about you, I don't know anything about you personally,
nor do
I care. Seems to me you decided to get personal by talking about your
marraige, which I said nothing about because I don't care.

Your memory is failing you again .....

Let me refresh it:

My comment first, which you chose to highlight and respond to:

All of this is true, of course, if you pick the wrong partner

Your response:

Oh God. Well considering your expectations for this group, I'm not
surprised
you have TOTALLY unrealistic expectations for a spouse and relationship.

That's right. Pick the right person. No problems. No faults. No
weaknesses.
No conflicts. No problems.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Seems to me you are wrong .... again!

You chose not to address the point, but suggest what I was saying was
somehow related to MY expectations from this group; as evidence that I
had unrealistic expectations everywhere else.

You are a bit dim arncha?

I commented about my marriage later .... you really should get a grip
hon.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you and Christine are abusing
the privilidge

steveb

Seems to me you just don't like being called on your petty bull****, I guess
it was stupid of me to point out, considering how easy it is for others to
spot.

Christine