Old October 17th 05, 07:28 AM
Jamie Clark

Default not CIO but Cry-In-Arms?

What exactly are you considering doing... not using a pacifier or swaddling
any more? Your Will is still a tiny baby, and I think you need to follow
your gut. Wrap him tight, nurse, rock, pacify, etc, and if he wakes in the
night, it's likely that it's because he's hungry, so feed him. Hugs my
friend. It's only going to get easier and easier. 6 months is so much
easier than 4, I promise!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Jo" wrote in message
Anyone heard of this?

What are your thoughts?

http://www.awareparenting.com/answer13.htm

Its all so confusing! I thought it would be much kinder to them if they
didn't cry - a dummy/boob/rocking/wrapping helps that, but what do we
really know about how much a baby *needs* to cry?

Am I just delirious with lack of sleep for even considering this?

Jo (Mum to a cat-napping Will, 4.5 months)