Old October 17th 05, 12:10 PM
Anne Rogers

Default not CIO but Cry-In-Arms?

I found this article quite funny, I can see where she is coming from on the
crying being stress and sometimes just needing to cry to get rid of it, as
an adult I feel like that sometimes, but equally there are alternatives,
sometimes sleep, sometimes a good meal, sometimes some company, so I don't
see why it shouldn't be like that for a baby too.

What I found really hilarous was "A four-month-old is too young to be left
to fall asleep alone.", I never planned it this way, nor trained Ada this
way, but she will only fall asleep alone, it makes things difficult if we
are out, because if I am holding her, she will not fall asleep, I have to
make a concious decision, she is tired, I need to put her down and then find
somewhere to put her.

Anne