Old December 5th 10, 12:29 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

Default CANCER INC

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:11:40 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Follow-ups set.

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

Not me. I've had first hand experience being treated by allopathic medicine from my appendicitis incident
many
years ago.
A person needs to take responsibility for their own health.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when you
can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty eating and living -- you know, cause and
effect.

Yet some people who eat a horrible diet don't get cancer and others who have a great diet do get cancer. In
addition, some young kids get cancer. Obviously, it is more than just "faulty eating and living."

Jeff

Look Jeff, I'm not absolutely sure why some people get cancer and some don't.

But Carole you just said you did above. or do you not understand your
words?

you said:
cite
"Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living --"
/cite
Then followed up with a fallacy

cite
"you know, cause and effect."
/cite

So now you start contradicting yourself, again.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight I
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why is that?

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.

With your fungus they you would be at deaths door. after all you
never really got rid of it. a Simple slide at your last breakout
point would verify it.

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

which is nonsense, Carole.

You have just admitted you don't know what the **** you are talking
about, only parroting what you read some a mere-say-so web site
operated by a would be con-artist.

--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com