Thread: CANCER INC
View Single Post
Old December 5th 10, 09:43 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

Default CANCER INC

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 6:54 PM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
. 131...
jumped out of the airlock. These were
their final words before their head exploded:
ond.com:

Um. No.

Guess what ? I was a firefighter for six years.

Guess what ? I got cancer.

Guess what ? 67% of all firefighters have to deal with cancer (Full time
and on-call)

Breathing dangerous smoke or living under stress - contributes to cancer.

Stress contributes to cancer? Evidence, please.

I am going by the orthopaths 7 stages of disease. In Stage 1 below different causes are given for energation,
one can be stress which causes a depletion of nervous energy.

http://www.nvo.com/truthinhealth/chart/
Stage 1 - "Enervation"
Stage 2 - "Intoxication / Irritation"
Stage 3 - "Irritation of the Cells"
Stage 4 - "Inflammation/Necrosis"
Stage 5 - "Induration"
Stage 6 - "Ulceration/Tumors"
Stage 7 - "Fungation/Terminal Disease"

Guess what ? It wasn't lung cancer, either.

"First time experience with regards to appendicitis" ? Big deal.

Big deal to your big deal.

My appendix burst - literally - when I was 14. Surgeons corrected the issue
and - surprise, surprise - I am still here today.

While I don't know enough about you to say this categorically, but it
sounds like you have an almost dangerous lack of knowledge of how the human
body works.

Sounds like you have no idea about alternative health.

Yes, I do have an idea about alternative health and its superiority over the allopathic method.

Actually, he's correct when he says you have no ides how the human body works. And, about science and
medicine.

I am not interested in bolstering up the achievements of the cancer industry - from my POV cancer cures is
a
big con. The real cures have all been discovered then hushed up because there is big money in curing cancer
and vested interests involved.

Gee, and people wouldn't make fortunes if they marketed the "real cures." And the drug makers wouldn't want
to make part of the fortune, either.

If the real cures were freely available and the real cause of disease commonly known, the health bill would go
way down.
Today's economy operates on the idea of scarcity. How scarce a commodity is decides what price is put on that
commodity, and so we have all sorts of scams invented by the creative to make certain things scare. Whatever
is scarce becomes valuable. This is the reason why cancer cures are suppressed and cancer is made to be such a
fearful disease, so that the "safe and efficacious" pharmaceutical products can be offered. If the cheap
alternatives were thrown into the ring, then pharmaceutical prices would drop like a suffle gone wrong.

After I had my appendicitis run-in I decided to take responsibility for my own health and not depend on
these
"experts" who had trouble even diagnosing my problem letalone a cure because I had a relapse after the
appendectomy and they then proceeded to do all sorts of tests to determine what else might be the problem.

Have you ever tried to make a medical diagnosis? It's as easy as you think.

Only on myself. I diagnose that I get athletes foot flare ups periodically. Now before you think this is a
joke, you should realise that there has never been any connection made between nutrition and fungal
infections, yet I can cut short a fungal attack using cellsalts taken orally. Not such an insignificant
discovery.

They never did work it out and I decided to take responsibility for my own health and no thanks to their
quack
cures I have cured all sorts of problems from allergies, asthma, infections, rheumatic issues.

As you got older, they got better on their own. One of the best treatments is time. Likewise, my allergies
got better as I got older.

Sure. Except the conditions that get worse as you get older.

Allopathic medicine is just one huge con designed to get people dependent on pharmaceutical drugs.

Tell that to the 75-80% of the families of kids with cancer who are cured as well as the over 50% of adults
whose cancer is cured. Tell that the burn victim who gets to walk out of the hospital. Tell that to heart
attack patient who is able to play with his great grand kids. Tell that to the families of older people
whose macular degeneration was stopped or even reversed thanks to new medicines. Tell that to all all the
families of patients who died of smallpox last year, too. Oops, thanks to allpathic medicine, there isn't
any.

I'm not talking about first aid, setting bones, treating burns or operations to separate conjoined twins.
There are things that conventional medicine does very well.
What I'm talking about is treatment of chronic disease and cancer where there are a whole heap of suppressed
remedies. Obviously the pharmaceutical mob have to make a show of curing people otherwise they would be
laughed out of town, however, they still have a fair proportion of failures to impress on people how dangerous
and deadly the disease is and how dependent people need to be on their cures.
The Government Is Lying to You about Alternative Cancer Treatments

http://www.burtongoldberg.com/page43.html

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Exploiting workers was always the way the capitalists primarily amassed their fortunes. Several years ago, a
member of Dennis Lee's organization had lunch with a Rockefeller heir. The heir said that he knew of no rich
American family (at the level of dynastic wealth) that made its fortune honestly. In America at least, behind
every great fortune is a great crime." --http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm