Old September 12th 03, 02:20 PM
Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.

Default Dentist uses Nitrous Oxide?

The only cause for REPORTING is if he poisons people with amalgam ,,,
in that case the dentist may get jail time.

Ask Jan Drew.

Joel

**

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:22:57 GMT, Wendy Marsden
wrote:

In misc.kids Mxsmanic wrote:
Karen DeMent writes:
Sorry but I think your child may be spoiled and knows how
to get your attention and avoid situations he doesn't
enjoy.

You may be right about him being "spoiled" if your definition is that he
knows how to get my attention and avoid situations he doesn't enjoy.

While he may have been anxious, you could have
helped more than you did. Nitrous didn't have anything
to do with this incident.

Agreed. These are not the effects of nitrous oxide.

That's certainly the dentist's opinion and I'm glad to hear you say this,
since it makes him out to be more of a reasonable person if SOME people
agree with him. And I don't have to feel so guilty for for having trusted
the guy to start with if he isn't just an outright charletan.

And Valium would be a step in the wrong direction.

Why? What is a step in the right direction? My goal here isn't to report
the dentist or feel righteous indignition or champion how wonderful a
parent I am, my goal here is to get my son's teeth treated. What do you
suggest?

Wendy

--
Joel M. Eichen, .