Old November 7th 10, 01:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:52:59 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.

Do you really think this is the way to show yourself in a good light blob?
People are reading what you write, and you are beginning to lose your grip on reality.
Remember, those who have strong bodies (which you claim to have) often the disease manifests first in the
brain.

I have no health problems. No problems at all. I just had my annual
physical, blood and cardiac tests. and No signs of any sort of
disease anywhere, even my brain.

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of
the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.

Make sure as you read it you ask yourself what is the evidence being
presented. Make sure you look for anything which is based on
conjecture, assumptions or statements of Mere-Say. Look for Evidence.
You find none.

But bob, lack of evidence doesn't prove anything.
Quite often the evidence is suppressed or hidden away.
Don't you hear all those stories about how information is tracked down and confiscated, how inventors are
threatened, about the need for "national security" on so many inventions.
Lack of evidence is often evidence in itself - evidence that it has been removed.
where is the evidence that UFOs don't exist when millions have seen them, they've been photographed, seen on
radar and pilots.
there is no concrete evidence they exist because it is confiscated like with so many other things the people
have a right to know about.

So in the final analysis, I'm sorry but conjecture just has to play a big part.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com