Old March 19th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Charles Schuler

Default see the impossible man living with only body

"bluezfolk" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click
herehttp://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

orhttp://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

One day he showed up at the door to a whorehouse. The madam
asked "you have no arms or legs, what will you do with a woman" to
which he responded "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

OK, if you are going to tell old WH jokes:

The guy picks his gal and they go up to her room. He undresses and she
looks at his 1" member and says: "And Who do you think you are going to
please with that little thing?" He says: "Me."