Old March 18th 04, 08:48 PM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: "Vero"
Date: 3/18/2004 12:43 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hi everyone I'm 16 going on 17 in october and I have a a baby boy, he's a
year and 9 months and he's so great. I live with my mom and she helps me out.
My baby's daddy helps out too so dont' worry he's a good guy but were not
together still. Well if you have any questions or comments just reply or
e-mail me at
. Hope to hear from you soon thanks.
-Veronica

Hello Veronica ! Welcome................
My 16 year old daughter just recently had a baby girl . She is gonna be 3
months old this Sat.I am supporting my daughter just as your mom is supporting
you. I hope you have been able to continue your education it is very important
that you do if it is possible. You will need it. I know first hand how hard
this must be on your family and I am glad that you have their support. Our
household is always hopping since the baby came home . With careful
organisation of our schedules my daughter is attending school . So your son is
just about 2 years old, oh boy ! the fun you are having ! LOL! They are great !
Bev