Old December 16th 07, 10:49 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default How do i build relationship with my kid when i am hardly around?

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:14:09 -0800 (PST), judy wrote:

Hi all,
I have a post by a parent. I guess i am equally wanting to have an
answer to this question myself! I've been busy traveling due to work
commitments and hardly spent any quality time with my 3 year old. Any
one have any good suggestions?

http://www.child-central.com/how-to-...ly-around.html

Judy

You may not want to look for another job, but that is the best thing you
can do, if you want to bond with your child. There is no substitute for
time.