Old June 29th 08, 08:16 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Is my son developing too early???

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:865f6b63fe355@uwe...
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming
through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

Some babies are actually born with teeth, but they pull them out to prevent
them from choking when they fall out.