Old June 29th 08, 09:19 AM posted to misc.kids
Cindy Kandolf

Default Is my son developing too early???

It probably says something about the stage of life my kids are in that
I read this title and expected something more... pubertal :-)

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe writes:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him a
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

He's a little ahead of average, but not nearly far ahead enough to
worry about. Some kids just get their teeth earlier - mine did, and my
mother tells me my siblings and I did, too. He might also lose his
baby teeth early, by the way - some kids who get them early do, some
don't.

A little bit of infant pain reliever in the evenings might help the
little guy (and you) get some sleep.

- Cindy Kandolf, mom of Kenneth (14) and Robert (8)
****** Bærum, Norway
Bilingual Families Web Page:
http://www.nethelp.no/cindy/biling-fam.html