Old June 29th 08, 02:00 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

Default Is my son developing too early???

These are questions for a dentist, but as the others have pointed out, kids
develop at all rates and ages. Here is a website that I googled about
children and teeth that perhaps will help you learn about teeth:
http://www.lpch.org/DiseaseHealthInf...teethanat.html
From this website, it doesn't seem that your son's teeth are too advanced.

As far as the sleep, what kinds of problems are you having? Is he in pain
from the teeth or just not sleeping? I need more information on his sleeping
pattern to be able to help.

Sue (mom to three girls)

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:865f6b63fe355@uwe...
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming
through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!