Old July 1st 08, 03:24 PM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

Default Is my son developing too early???

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:866e3dfea7384@uwe...
xkatx wrote:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

I dunno... I don't think so.
I have a friend who's little guy had something like 8 teeth by the time he
was 8 or so months old. Or maybe it was 10 teeth by 8 months. He wasn't
born with teeth in his mouth, but came out with them all within about 2
months from the first to the last (well, 8th or 10th tooth)

Yah the front and bottom teeth werent so much of a shock as the 4 mollars,
mean i didnt think they got them so early...but I guess every child is
different

And this same friend's other little guy is 18 months and has only 7 teeth -
and didn't have a single tooth until he was almost a year.
Each will definitely be different!