Old November 27th 03, 07:26 PM
AlenasMom

Default We're back (X-posted)

"Herself" wrote in message
AlenasMom wrote:

Alena just spent a week in hospital because she stopped breathing. She

kept
stopping in the night while she slept and now she's having seizures and

her
heart's throwing PVCs. We're both tired and nervous, but glad to be

home.
Oh yeah. We also found out that her iron levels are really low and

she's on
an iron supplement now. Can we say EWWW. It makes her poop funny

colours
and REALLY smelly.
I am so glad to be home

Man...give the little one a hug for us. Did they figure out what was
wrong, and is it able to be corrected (is there anything you can do?).

Did they let you bf in the hospital?

Hugs hugs hugs!!!
--
'Tis Herself

They still have no clue but they had 9 babies with RSV coming in, plus they
accidentally exposed her to RSV while we were there, and she was "stable"
according to the nurses and the doctor, so they sent us home. We have no
idea what's wrong.
I stayed with her for the entire week to breastfeed. They kept pushing
formula because that apparently helps reflux *cough* bull**** *cough*.
For her reflux she's on Zantac and for the anemia she's on In Fer Sol.
Until we know more, we can't do anything else.