Old November 27th 03, 07:31 PM
AlenasMom

Default We're back (X-posted)

"Taniwha grrrl" wrote in message
AlenasMom wrote:
Alena just spent a week in hospital because she stopped

breathing.

Lina how scary!! Did you get given an apnoea moniter to
bring home? Amelia has severe pathological aneamia which
causes her heart to beat fast and have a murmer so if you
want to chat about your feelings and experiences feel free
to email me.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

They wouldn't send me home with one, but we're thinking of getting one in a
store. They're really expensive, so we might have to wait a bit. I just
wake up every half hour and panic because I realize that she's not beside
me and there's nothing attached to her. It's freaky.
That's the other crappy part. She has to sleep on a 45 degree angle and
can't be in my bed.

Thanks! I might take you up on that email part.