Old March 30th 04, 04:09 AM

Default Thought For The Day !

"Bebelestrnge" wrote in message
Subject: Thought For The Day !
From: Alex Nemeth
Date: 3/29/2004 6:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:49:50 -0000, "dolores"
wrote:

"Bebe lestrnge" wrote in message

Never hold your farts in.
They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that is where ****ty
ideas come from!

Yes......that's all very well......but is it a 'good' idea......or a
'****ty' idea to let a fart out when ya've got a dose of the skitters!!...

Now's *there's* a thought!

Reminds me of an old saying

"Here I sit so broken hearted"
"Came to ****, but only farted"
"While Zipping up I took a chance"
"Went to fart and **** my pants"

Alex - Well back to the books

LOL! Yep heard that one too........still makes me giggle. It is really all
about having teens in the house ! Bev

Mine are still in the stage where they are singing songs like, "when yer
walkin down the hall and you hear something fall...::insert nasty noise:: when
yer climbin up a ladder and you hear somethin' splatter ::insert noise again::
, which I have found can be easily acheived using both hands palms up and wet
lips, but J has it down to a tee by using a sweaty palm and the bend of his
knee.
heh.