Old March 12th 04, 12:47 AM
Hillary Israeli

Default formula fed, 9 month old baby girl refuses bottle. Low weight gain

In ,
ur wrote:

*Birth weight of our little girl was 7lb 5oz. At six month she weighed
*13lb 8oz.
*She is into 9 th month now. For last couple of weeks she is refusing
*to take bottle. She is formula fed. She is barely drinking 12 oz of

[snip]

Have you tried just giving her a cup, or a spoon to eat the formula with
like soup? I know my daughter has preferred a cup her entire life and my
son moved from bottle to cup at about 10 mos. They were both breastfed,
though.