Old March 1st 05, 05:55 PM
dragonlady

In article .com,
"Melania" wrote:

I'm a first name person, generally, but if someone insists on being
called by an honorific, I expect the same in return.

I, on the other hand, am a first name person (partly because people tend
to not pronounce my last name correctly, but mostly it's just my nature)
and will call people what they wish to be called and still invite them
to call me by my first name.

Somehow, it never makes me feel that I am in a "lesser" position, though
I understand that for many people, it does.