Old April 23rd 06, 12:57 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default baby carrier for gardening?

The carrier that we love the most, is a stuctured mei tai, what I mean is
that the way the baby sits is very similar to a mei tai, but as it is an
adujustable carrier more in the style of a bjorn or other front carrier, it
is much more adjustable and the baby is carried higher than on a soft mei
tai. Now, we bought it in Korea and as yet I've not even seen a picture of
one online, so I'm not being particularly helpful here.

If you want I can email you a picture of it, as you might be able to think
of modifications to your own homemade mei tai that would have the same
effect.

I would caution against a back pack, they are ok, in their place, but they
are not good for bending over as the baby is quite high.

Cheers

Anne