Old April 23rd 06, 02:49 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default baby carrier for gardening?

Hi, I feel I can answer this one because I did it today!!

I have an aluminium framed backpack style carrier - very light, and it
has straps that go over DS' shoulders as well as around his waist. I
have bent over too far before, and he's slid upwards, but the shoulder
straps did their job *phew*.

The frame has a hinge on it that enables it to stand by itself, so I
sit it on a low table and can put it on easily. I can swing the whole
kit up, too, but using a table is easier.

I'll see if I can find a link to one...

http://tinyurl.com/lfqfl

I picked one up at a second hand shop for $30 (AU).

HTH!

Jo
--
Woman, Wife, Mother, Midwife