Old April 23rd 06, 03:00 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default baby carrier for gardening?

"V." wrote in message
It just seems too bulky to be useful for gardening when I'll be up and

down.

Hmm, sorry I can't imagine trying to do yard work with a baby attached to
me. I know others said they do it, but it would drive me bonkers and be very
hard for me to get anything done. What I did, was either put them in the
pack-n-play where I was going to be or if they were small enough in the
bouncer seat I had. There were times I strapped them in the stroller also.
Mainly though, I did yard work when they were napping. When they were really
small, I didn't do much gardening besides planting some flowers.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)