Old April 23rd 08, 03:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Myrl Jeffcoat joins the Snake-oil Vigilantes in their "it's anything
but the vaccinations" mantra.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Vaccination PR Team ... Myrl Jeffcoat repeats their lies

She learned well from the same PR money & brains who have blamed
"anything but the breast implants' for the enormous harm caused by
them.

Merck Myrl claimed:

"Have you considered, fast food restauraunts, additives in food,
chemicals in the environment, the drug usage of the parents, etc.?"

She then repeated the worn lie that the Snake-oil Vigilantes have
tried to sell to the public for years ... what she claims is a 'fact'
is a blatant lie.

www.BreastImplantAWareness.org/myrl.html LIES:

But the fact remains that autism continues to increase at alarming
rates, inspite of the fact that thimerosol has been removed from
childhood vaccines since 2001

FACTS:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...s_b_89775.html
DAVID: They stopped making mercury containing vaccines right around
the end of 2001 Now, this stuff goes and gets shipped into warehouses.
Then it gets into the pipeline, that's when the expiration date is
placed on it, the day it leaves the warehouse. They stocked up on
mercury containing vaccines as they were transitioning into the
mercury free formula. For those years, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and I'm
quite certain into 2004, a lot of this stuff was still sitting on
shelves.

In the meantime, we started giving the flu shot to pregnant women and
infant children, which still contains the full amount of mercury. We
never hit zero, and now we're back up.