Old August 4th 03, 03:24 AM
Jeff Utz

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message
news
"David Wright" wrote
That's the AMA, JG. I was looking for something coming from, let's
say, Merck.
Yes, David.... What part of "I'll do some checking regarding the
pharmas, but it's undeniable that medial associations are working to

see
religious and philosophical exemptions removed" didn't you understand?

I was thinking more in terms of Roger's original accusations.

Are you doubting that Merck lobbies for removing those vaccine
exemptions? Do you think the Merck lobbies for expanding those
exemptions? If you have some contrary info or opinions, go ahead
and post them.

Another failure of Roger to provide evidence for his claim.

Jeff