Old March 22nd 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

A. Because it disrupts the flow of inquiry, followed by resonses.
Q. Why is top posting a habit of retards ?

"tonita" ) whines sexistly:
If a man sires a kid he should pay support for the kid. Simple
concept.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

Simple concept.

I have been responding in the context of the original post
about a guy not wanting to pay financial support for a "surprise" baby.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

Only sexist morons believe that there is shared responsibility when
ONLY ONE person gets to make ALL the POST-coital decisions...

Of course I believe that both parents should be involved in the
rearing of the kid. I also believe that kids should be raised in a
cohesive, two-parent home, that men and women should behave like adults
and keep their hormones in check,

But, women DON'T, eh ?

Busted again, oh misandrist.

that men and women have different
roles in the family, that feminists today are sad, pathetic creatures.

Well, those two are right.

If a woman posted something similar I would have the same message for
her. If you don't want a child, don't engage in behavior that will
create one.

Non morons understand that that is *precisely the argument against
ALl female only POSTR coital choices...

Intercourse can lead to pregnancy no matter what kind of
birth control you are using outside of abstinence. No one should be
surprised or horrified if there is a pregnancy after sexual
intercourse. It happens. There is no "trickery" involved.

Insane. USING a man's genetic materials in ways he was NOT asked
if he would allow, IS " trickery ", as well as deceit.

teachrmama wrote:
"tonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dogs and cats breed without thought. Humans are supposed to have
evolved above that level. No one *has* to give in to that drive.

It's too bad everyone couldn't stay focused on the topic without all
the bitterness taking over. Nothing will ever be solved in such a
scattered way. Everyone wants to have their "Sex In The City" moments
but refuse to consider the consequences after the fact. Hence the
state of our world today. Too many fatherless kids, not enough
personal accountability. Everyone wants theirs and to hell with
everyone else. Someone else is always to blame. No more grit and
backbone. Everyone is weak and must cater to their "feelings" above
all else. Kind of makes for a very weak society in general and it
certainly shows. I feel sad really. Kids are hurthing and the adults
care very little about their psyches. As long as all the men and women
are happily screwing, who cares? The kids will get over it, the kids
will be fine, the kids don't care what the parents do. Go ahead and
believe all that if that's what it takes to get through the day. There
*are* good men and women in the world and I mean *real* men and women,
not these morons who are behaving like juveniles. They're out there
raising good kids, focusing on their families and working together to
keep it together. They're not worried if they're going to feel good
every second, or being happy every second. It's hard work and they're
up for it. They're not into the blame game or the emotional tennis
match, batting the blaming ball back and forth. Real men aren't guided
by their penises and won't risk it all for some woman they hardly know.
They actually care about who becomes the mother of their children.
Real women are discerning and don't let just anyone into their bodies
just for the momentary feelings. Real men and women don't have any
interest in abortion issues or who's responsible for the pregnancy.
They don't have to because they don't indulge in the self serving
behavior that's created this mess in the first place. They don't have
the "me, me, me" mindset. They sacrifice for the sake of their
families. Yes, it's a very sad state and I suppose it will only get
worse given the types of responses to this post. Everyone will just
continue to blame someone else.

There is a *big difference* between blaming someone else, and accepting
equal responsibility. Don't you think that BOTH PARENTS should have equal
rights and responsibilities in the raising of their children? Or do you
really believe that the woman should raise the child and the man should
pay for it?

Clearly, man hating sexist sows like "tonita" just " don't get it ".

Equal responsibility, that is...

Andre