Old June 5th 04, 09:08 PM
Sophie

Default How many c/s can you safely have?

Have to say, though, that for me sections are such dreadful experiences
that I
likely would have stopped at one child if I had KNOWN the next two would

be
surgical births. I personally could not face four planned sections in a

row,
like Sophie. YMMV.

Leslie

Well I do have to say the closer *the* day gets, the more my "issues" are
starting to come up from Lewis' birth. Luckily my Dr knows all about it.
But I know I'll be super nervous the night before and day of.
I might hate c-sections too, if I'd experienced any other kind of birth, ya
know? But it's all I know.