Old July 12th 03, 02:20 AM
Christina

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

"badgirl" wrote

It's telling me I need to sign up to read it.

If you get to the page where you are asked to sign up, there should also be
a button saying something like "Newsstand Readers/Buyers". Click on this
button and you will be asked to provide the access code from the current
issue (the one that Corinne gave was easyfood) and an e-mail address. This
is how I got in. I also gave a spam-trap address and still got access.

I hope I remembered this procedure correctly. It seemed like I had to go
through a bunch of pages to get to the article.

Christina
Mom to DS, 20 months