Old November 29th 08, 02:48 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics
Coffee's For Closers

Default SSI ?

In article ,
says...

"Phil" wrote in

Taxing those who chose to remain childless to pay for things like daycare
for those who chose to breed is unfair. Only those who chose to bring
children into the world should be paying the costs of children.

Breeding future tax payers is what the country needs, else you have to bring
in bodies to replenish the population from 3rd world countries and we know
that's not a good idea. Who is going to pay taxes, clean your clothes and
clean your **** when you're too old to take care of yourself?

Yeah-But... There is the issue of multi-generational welfare
dependence.

When my hard-earned tax dollars are extorted on behalf of a
welfare mother, who is paid more for more kids... That does NOT
necessarily mean more future workers to care for me in my old
age. It may just mean more welfare recipients, bleeding me for
more taxes to support them and their children.

Personally, I don't plan to ever "retire" in the sense of
becoming dependent upon the gubmint for a handout. I would jump
off of a bridge before I would allow myself to be parked in front
of a TeeVee by some thug in a rest home, to vegetate.

By refusing to become a parasite, I am forever subject to being
drafted as a host. Paying and paying and paying to deadbeat
breeders. Even though I don't even have any children at all.

I don't have any "skin in the game" on the child support issue.
But, I was raised by a woman who viewed her kids (me and my
siblings) as her personal meal-ticket. I didn't respect a
deadbeat then, and I don't respect a deadbeat now, either.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/