Old January 20th 07, 08:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane.

He had his chance. He ran, as you did when you had yours. You weren't
even willing to prove you had the same study I did. Coward.

The proven LIAR here is YOU!

Not hardly.

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression.

No he didn't. And I didn't make that claim.

I never said 'cause,' as "leads to," does not note an affirmative claim
based on cause. It can be correlation, as anyone knows that read the
article, and anyone knows that reads or participated in social science
research.

You are just trying to run interference for him, establishing once
again, your moral turpitude.

The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)

Beauty?

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually about?

Nope.

You wouldn't be deliberately trying to mislead folks, would you now, Doan?

Doan

He ran.

Notice all his resource material to prove his claim that children are at
risk of developing "sociopathy" behavior if they aren't spanked?

Tell you what. Why don't you take a look at that evidence he provided
and give us your comments on it, pro or con?

I won't even ask for a bi-opponent setting.

So, what do you think of his evidence?

Be sure and provide a link back to it. I can't seem to find it myself.
Just poor research ability I guess. R RR RR R R R

Kane