Old November 11th 03, 05:06 PM
Andrea

Default what a day......

After 9 or more positive pregnancy tests, followed by negative tests with no
bleeding but pain, my dr sent me for my u/s, but when I got there I was
told as my tests were negative that they wouldn't scan me unless their test
was positive! That's why I was there! I was so angry, as they had done a u/s
on my sister the week before without testing.

Problem is I got home to find chicken pox rash spreading like wildfire on
both my arms. My 5 month old Kami is just getting over chicken pox. I
thought I had them when I was a kid, and considered this to be shingles, but
to be shingles it would be on one side of my body.

Could the chicken pox have caused all this, considering I would have been
incubating the virus before the spots showed?

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 5 months 20lbs