Old May 27th 04, 11:01 PM
Daye

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

On Thu, 27 May 2004 14:49:27 -0400, (Christine)
wrote:

Driving, Dr. said NO driving for 4 weeks AND NO riding either for 4
weeks.....now I had a nurse in the hospital tell me that i CAN ride in
the car,,,but NO driving.....the dr. said its because If we would wreck
OR if he would have to slam on the brakes, that would NOT be good for my
insides....

I was told not to drive, but that is standard for any major operation.
I didn't drive because my DH was around all the time and could take me
wherever I needed to go.

Of course, I rode in the car. How else would you get home? If I was
having a particularly painful day, I wouldn't go anywhere because...
well, I would rather be lying down. No one said anything to me with
either of my c/s's about not riding in a car.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold