Old September 21st 06, 06:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Rich

Default The Ty Pennington Story

"Vernon" athere@athere wrote in message
m...

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Vernon athere@athere wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have
ever seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or
behavioral science,

You're not sure which?

He skipped that class.

Behavioral science IS psychology and V.V.
Take some drugs or have a drink or a dozen.

I used both terms because there are some here who open their mouth with no
education and I just identified two of them.

Okay, wise one. Tell us the difference between "punishment" and "negative
reinforcement" as defined by Dr. Skinner. Quickly now; you lose points if
you take time to look it up on the internet. If you indeed studied the
subject, the answer should be already in mind.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles