Old June 15th 06, 03:21 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default 1 yesterday

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

I still have bad SPD and probably due to that and
the corresponding reduced muscle strength, I have injured my hip badly.
Right now, I'm coping very badly, I think I'd be feeling better if I new I
was getting decent medical treatment and I was sure that my condition was
bad luck and I'd have to deal with it, whereas right now I'm feeling
untreated and as if things could be a whole lot better.

You are just in an awful predicament :-( I can't imagine how frustrating
it would be to be in pain and not being treated for it.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99