Old November 27th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Nick Theodorakis

Default Three year old twin girls

wrote:
Just wondering if anyone out there has 3 yr old twin girls. I would
really like to have a friend to talk to. I'm a stay at home mom who
cleans a house once or twice a week for play money, but other than
that, I'm pretty much alone. My husband works long hours and we don't
really get much quality time.

Our girls are long past that stage (they are 12) but I just wanted to
ask if there is a twins club in your area. That could be a source of
contacts.

Otherwise, my mailbox is open if you just want an occasional email.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

contact form: