Old November 17th 07, 02:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Very Determined!" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 8:19 pm, "Chris" wrote:
--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]"teachrmama" wrote in

message

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to

have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
y.net...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me.

Uhuh.

*I* don't need anyone supporting me,

Umm, it's more like greed, not need.

It is not greed to insist her father provide for her.

Nice twist. It is GREED to insist that he give you FREE MONEY.

He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses on his

own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

your opinion.

No. An opinion is a subjective statement. I presented a true/false
statement, thus NOT an opinion.

How about his obligation to HIS daughter?

What part of SQUAT did you not understand; the "SQ" or the "UAT"?