Old October 31st 10, 07:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:01:41 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

Not even indicating that you have snipped?

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.

the word use was "may"

Now let's not be modest bob.

Do you really have that much trouble reading, Carole?

I just like to give credit where credit is due brother bob.

Check Carole admits she has poor reading comprehension.

But bob, I don't need much to follow your crap.

?

You really can not read, can you carole....

Why do you ask?

Because I was giving you the benefit of doubt.

Hmmm ...no, you're lying again.

Read it again, and if you really need help I am sure someone will
explain it to you. Maybe you next door neighbor's children?

Really, do you think they'd be so kind.
Oh but I wouldn't want to impose.

You really need help, Carole.

In dealing with an arsehole like you?
Now that Donna has turned up I'll be fine.

Revealing admission, another rare moment of honesty.

What? That I would rather have no web site, than resort to being a
thief? yes that is honest.

No, that you a dimwit and incapable of producing your own website.

Why do you say that, Carole? I don't see a need for a trashed out web
site like yours.

Is that why you're so jealous ...because for once its not all about you.

Those who can do, while those who can't preach.

And Carole, after looking at your web site.

Note how brother bob's mental condition can kick in at a moment's notice ...he didn't even finish the sentence. Interesting.

Besides not knowing how to read.
the only skill you have is in copying other peoples content.

I have punctuation skills bob ...you could learn something there.

But its all so easy for you bob, when you don't have to engage your brain.
Just all a matter of brute force and bull****, yes?

No it is all about learning and putting that knowledge to use.

Like you put to use your knowledge of logic and using ad hominem attacks?

What was it you do with your time?

Watch the clock mostly.

And we see how well that serves you.

I manage to entertain myself brother bob.

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Pathetic, Carole but it is your standard.

I know, it so indulgent of me but what can I say.

Not much Carole.

I just sit back and watch you make a jackass out of yourself ...and collect people to pick up after you (Dr Jeff).

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com